Tuesday, February 19, 2008

talking through w my counsellor

just met my counsellor today. was nice. i m beginning to warm up to her, as she to me, i think.

anyway, were talking. talking about the 5 diff levels of emotions:

1) anger
2) sadness
3) disappointment
4) fear
finally 5) forgiveness

apparently, i have lots of anger still. i want to work on it! yes! i must! i can do it. there is alot of guilt in me and i must to overcome them and learn to forgive myself and forgive the world.

gd things:
1) was quite quiet at chinatown dessert shop
2) got a place at the dessert shop
3) got a freelance deal with 2 magazine today (for tomasz donocik)
4) had a gd chat w my counsellor

i enjoy having lunches w my mom; sitting down and talking and chatting with her over a cup of teh. ah...finally, perhaps i m beginning to delight in e moment and savour life. i hope so.

No comments: