Thursday, January 31, 2008

thoughts

is singapore a waste of my time?

i dunno. i feel kinda lost. like, im just floating along. whereas, i think overseas, that feeling is less. maybe im just giving myself an excuse.

but that not so wonderful feeling is cos i'm not sleeping well. i keep waking up at odd hours, lik 3 plus, etc. strange. then it continues, and goes on,...and goes on and on and on. the deepest part of my sleep is in the morning from 6 plus to about 10.

maybe i'm giving myself flak for not being able to finish my work. the trick to longevity is perhaps to be able to kan de kai. to be open about things and not to force things if they dont work out. just to accept. sigh...i m still learning.

i think i've matured in many ways since. but still i have much to learn.

No comments: