Monday, March 10, 2008

realisation

i realise that when i think about those people who haunt me; like marc, wishing him etc, or people like bee ong, i know that i m compassionate and that i m not really wishing them bad things; i cant be 100 per cent sure but i dont think im that kind o person because i know that i when i see them sad, down, pained, i dont want it. i will also feel sad.

i just wnat to say that i dont want to curse people. i just want to renounce the anger in me and that i want to process it out beause i feel its toxicity in me. i cant say i wish for all gd things to happen t people but i wish for good things to good people now, i really really do.

i promise the Buddha that i will promise to do my best to be a better person. i will do my best.

i dont want anybad things to befall my loved ones. i only wish for good things to befall them.

peace.

No comments: