Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a strange blog...

i want to work on the loving-kindness meditation

1) think of myself: good thoughts: may good things happen for me; may i be well and healthy, may i be peaceful and calm; may i be protected from bad things and people, may i be happy and joyous.

2) a person i really respect and love

3) a person i deeply love

4) a neutral person. eg shopkeeper

5) a person i dislike (that wont be difficult i have a long list...)

i want to be a better person; to be nicer; to be at peace w the world; to make peace; to be nicer; to rid myself of the bad karma; to be a patient person; to stop the UNPLEASANT experiences in my life; to only have the good pleasant things in life (for a start; then later move on to the 'neutral' things)

good things today:

1) had a great time w jacq
2) was more patient w buddy
3) had a nice time at yakun
4) the girl at yakun was friendly and nice to me
5) didnt have to queue at aji-tei

No comments: