Sunday, December 16, 2007

my best friend...

called me today. i m glad. she said yada yada yada about many things; that she hasnt been doing what i thought she was doing. glad to hear her say that about me.

anyway, i have not been doing much these past few days. i think i have to focus on my novel . the gist of it; to finsih e fucking thing.

i'm looking forward to two new movies that will come my way. FLANDERS and another one, i forgot. haha.

must focus on good things. wonderful things.

1) went gym today
2) didn't feel so ill today; felt better in terms of my 'flu' yesterday
3) stomach felt better today than yesterday
4) spoke to my best friend today who 'allayed' my fears
5) there was SUNSHINE today
6) did a fair bit of writing on my novel today

i'm leaving next week for somewhere, dunno where yet. my friend will tell me where we're going. but we're going for about 5 days. yes, i do think that i'm so globetrotter.

actually, next year, i might be moving to paris. my brother's there and my sister-in-law and i'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: